To provide high quality, patient centred healthcare in collaboration with our partners.
To be a leader in rural health services that are patient centred, integrated and responsive to community health needs.
- We treat our patients and their caregivers with dignity, respect and compassion
- We recognize the contributions of our staff, physicians, volunteers, supporters and community partners
- We strive to achieve the highest level of patient safety
- We promote a safe and healthy work environment
- We continuously strive to achieve the highest quality of confidential, patient-centred healthcare services
- We adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and integrity
LEARNING AND INNOVATION
- We promote a culture of learning, professional development, innovation and teamwork
- We strengthen community well-being through education and leadership in healthcare services
LEADERSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- We champion collaboration and teamwork within our hospital, with community partners and stakeholders, to support seamless, effective provision of healthcare services
- We manage all hospital resources in a responsible manner in accordance with our regulatory requirements