Qualified applicants should have:
- Successful completion of approved courses in Occupational Health and IPAC
- Prior experience as an Infection Control Practitioner or IPAC Lead in a hospital/health care setting an asset
- A demonstrated ability to perform the duties of an Occupational Health Services/Safety Coordinator /Infection Control Coordinator
- A demonstrated working knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the Workers' Compensation Act, and the Regulations for Health Care and Residential Facilities.
- Prior experience in project management and/or delivery of organization-wide programs
- A demonstrated working knowledge of the principles of Infection Control/IPAC standards
- Understanding of Quality, Risk and Safety from an organizational perspective required
- A demonstrated ability to perform the duties of an Infection Control Coordinator including knowledge of epidemiology and microbiology
If you are interested in joining our professional, caring staff that is committed to providing excellent patient care in a friendly, family environment, please submit your resume to: Mary-Ellen Harris, C.N.E. & Director of Patient Care Services email@example.com by October 1st, 2021.